Sunday, November 4, 2012

Great news. I have about 10 pages left to edit. Then I have to make the changes and do some more rewriting.
I'm on track for a late November publishing if I can get this draft finished in the next week, which should be possible. I have to send it to my copy editor, make more changes and then it should be ready.
I'm not sure what kind of turnover I can get out of the copy editing. I'm hoping less than two weeks.
As I am nearing the end of editing, I have to say, I have surprised myself.
Remember, I wrote the bulk of the book a few years ago. I am surprised at some of the clever plot turns I have. I need to make note of some of the characters I've hinted that will play a future role in the second or third and last book. I introduced these people on the fly and must have had a future role intended for them that I have since forgotten.
Don't worry. I will be back on top of my game. It's just been hard carving out time for the book.
I am still trying to get in three to four hours of running a week. It's the only way to keep up my fitness level. I have my little girl and husband and frankly, I'm tired.
Some nights I just want to lie on the couch and flake out.

No comments:

Search This Blog