Friday, January 4, 2013

Survival guide coming out in February for new parents

Because I secretly have ADD (not) I am putting out a survival guide for new parents in February.
I'm doing this before I forget all the wonderful tips I learned or were passed on to me before I had my now 3 1/2 year old.
I'll be publishing it as an e-book on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. I'm thinking of pricing it at $1.49. It will only be about 50-pages full of useful information.
This is not a booklet repeating all the information already out there. It's interesting that you can read a ton of books before you have your baby and yet still know nothing!!!
I mean, did you know there were sleeper swaddling sacks with Velcro arms that are super easy substitutes for doing that incredibly complicated wrap to keep your kid swaddled? Did you know that Mylicon is one of the only essential must have you need beside diapers and wipes?
If you learned anything, you'll want to check out the booklet. I also have a section on all the useless crap they sell you at big box baby stores that you don't need.
In these hard times, the only thing you have to buy brand new is a bucket car seat and that's only if you can't borrow one.
For more check out the tab and online book stores in February.

No comments:

Search This Blog