Monday, September 24, 2012

My sister's partial review

One of my two sisters is reading Virus as I edit the book. She lives in California, so it's hard to communicate because of the time difference as I'm in Michigan.  I know that sounds weird. It's only three hours you say. Yeah, well, I have a three-year-old daughter. By the time she goes to bed, I'm headed there myself.
Anyway, on the days I work nights I call her while I'm driving home. Last week, she gave me some of her feedback and one comment startled me. Please keep in mind, my sister doesn't read YA books.
Anyway, she said the book was gory. Definitely the book has violence, but no one loses a limb. There's no blood spurting. Ok, there is a beheading, but it's a corpse, not a live person.
So, my question is, so far from what you've read, do you think it's gory?
Thanks for reading,

Monica

No comments:

Search This Blog