Sunday, October 7, 2012

My baby says her back hurts

With my sore back, I was apprehensive when I did my 10-mile run yesterday. It was super slow because I was so focused on keeping my back straight so that I didn't damage it further.

Tonight I went out for a blistering three-mile run that was the fastest I've run in months!! Funny how things work out.

My back is still sore but I'll survive. Since I've been complaining of back pain, my three-year-old daughter told me her back hurts too. I'm not sure if it's like the sympathetic pregnancy where the husband feels like he's pregnant too or my little girl being super silly. I'm leaning toward the goofy side because my daughter is definitely got a sense of humor.


Case in point this dance routine.
The editing is chugging along. One of my chapters got way too long so I've split it in two. I'm just fleshing it out more tonight.

While my husband and I are big fans of The Closer that's about where our tastes end in TV. I just finished episode two of One Upon a Time. One of my must-see TV shows. My husband hates it.
I know he doesn't have any TV taste. He likes Two and a Half Men. Enough said.

No comments:

Search This Blog