Friday, October 5, 2012

I finished Insurgent by Veronica Roth within two days. It was an excellent sequel and I look forward to the last installment.

I read so much YA and have not found a series that I really liked in a while.

I have not run in six days because of my hip and back pain. I casually consulted two exercise gurus and both said I must have been hunched over when I ran the 10 miles.

The back feels better so I'm going to try and get 7 miles in tonight and 11 on Sunday. I'll try and sneak in 2 miles on Saturday but no guarantee. I have to look after the little one because my husband is going biking.

This week I've felt like signing up for the half marathon was a bad idea. It takes about 4 hours a week of running. I've been super busy and haven't had the free time.

Then again, I'm always busy.

I'm starting to panic over my book deadline. I am only halfway through the edits and found that I need to do more rewrites. Arrrrrr.

Here is my night schedule. Go for run @ 8 p.m. Start editing @ 10 p.m. I can't wait. Don't you envy me?


No comments:

Search This Blog