Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cursed is back on sale

So in high school you always think you'll never use the information you learn in chemistry or the physics. I can't tell you how many times I even thought, I'm never going to use this, when I was figuring out a math problem.
Well, it's just not true. I interviewed a Nobel Prize physics winner and a chemistry professor turning his inventions into gold. Both of those stories required some understanding of chemistry and physics.
The killer is I generally have to use math every day in calculating percentages or deficits or surplus. I analyze numbers and budgets all the time looking for trends and trying to figure out how a town balanced its books.
So this brings us to Cursed, my novel that I published in June. I have increased the manuscript 33 per cent in response to reviews I got that pointed out weak links in the book. Doing the revisions was a great learning experience for me and I appreciate all the helpful input I received.
I hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading.

No comments:

Search This Blog