Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Busy but not forgotten

The past few weeks have been very busy and I feel like I have little to show for it.
I am almost done with the additions I am making to Cursed. I was hoping to have them done by now because there are some scheduled reviews for August.
I've been juggling that with kids birthday parties, my kid's birthday party (she turned 4), an unexpected trip to Toronto to visit a sick friend and other dreary life dramas that can't be avoided or ignored.
So bear with me. I will have everything organized and figured out within the next few weeks. The summer is zipping by so fast I feel like I haven't had a chance to enjoy it.
That isn't surprising considering how much rain we've had. It's been a monsoon in southeastern Michigan. Everything is green and soggy.
And lastly, I have not finished The Killing yet so don't spoil it for me but I have enjoyed this season. It had a lot of suspects but not a ridiculous amount. I have two episodes to go and it's looking like the guy in prison really did his wife in. I admit that I fast forward through those prison scenes. I find them boring.

No comments:

Search This Blog