Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Cursed cover

I am so proud that my cover is a big hit. Every reviewer so far that has agreed to review the book loves the cover.


My dad - 80 - thinks it's great too. This is the same father that reads the YA recommendations I send his way.
One reviewer was so blown away by the cover that I sent her a copy of the cover for book 3. It kicks butt and is so beautiful that I am impressed every time I look at it. Alas, I must keep it under wraps.
Book two is outlined but I've only written the first two chapters.
My priorities right now are to release Cursed next week, edit Evolution for an August release and write Stolen -- Tysseland Chronicles book 2. I would love to get book two done by the end of the year but I don't want to make any promises.
Oh and recover from my foot surgery, start running again, spend time with my daughter and husband. I have a full life.
Happy reading.

No comments:

Search This Blog