Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New office location causing me angst

This isn't a dilemma but I am undecided about our new office location.
We used to be in this 100 + year old building one block from the Detroit River and I could see the water from my desk, which meant I could see a bit of Detroit. I could see right down Ferry Street and occasionally an ice breaker would be parked at the dock.
When Red Bull came to town, I didn't need to go to the races because I could see the planes do practices from my desk.
But here is the new view:
I can't see the water anymore but I can still see Detroit. I never had a view of the Ren Cen before and it was only a few months ago that I discovered GM has an LED sign that changes images.


I think I'm feeling guilty about liking our new location. Change is good. Right?

No comments:

Search This Blog