Friday, June 7, 2013

Went back to work

I've been recovering from foot surgery for the past two months and returned to work this week for the first time. The time off enabled me to finish Cursed and catch up on the television shows I had wanted to watch but couldn't.

I'm watching The Killing as I contact book lovers about reviewing my book. It's a tough slog. It reminds me of job searching. You get a response from every 15 to 20 contacts.

I remind myself there are 330 million people in the U.S., 60 million in the U.K. and 33 million in Canada. These are the countries I'm targeting. There has got to be 50 people in those three countries interested in getting a book for free in exchange for writing a review.

If you want to read the book contact me. The offer won't be around forever.

No comments:

Search This Blog