Thursday, June 27, 2013

Birthday sale

In honor of three birthdays next week I put the e-book version Cursed on sale at all locations where the book is available including Amazon, B&N, Kobo and Smashwords.
The sale runs from June 30 to July 6. Cursed is now 99 cents, down from $2.99.
The birthdays I speak of are mine, Canada's and the United States.
July is a busy birthday month because it's also my daughter's fourth birthday at the end of the month.
So, Canada celebrates 146 years of independence, the U.S. is 237 and I'm ??. I'm at an age where I don't like to talk about my age.
So Canada's big day is July 1, the U.S. July 4 and I'm also July 4.
So have a slice of cake, blow out a candle and celebrate. Maybe shoot off some fireworks too!!
I think I'll go to a July 4 parade and help teach my daughter about her county's history.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY


No comments:

Search This Blog